The North Alabama Lions (10-5) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they host the Bellarmine Knights (9-3) as 5.5-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Flowers Hall. The over/under is 139 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Knights and their opponents have combined for 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 12 games (50%) this year.
- North Alabama has played in nine games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 60% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 139 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.4 more points per game (147.4) than this game’s over/under of 139 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 131 points per game, eight fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The Knights average point total in outings this season is 136.7, 2.3 points less than the total in this game.
- Lions games this year have averaged an over/under of 141.7 points, 2.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Bellarmine Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Knights have covered eight times in 11 contests.
- The Knights have posted a winning record of 4-1 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Bellarmine and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 11 chances this season.
North Alabama Betting Information
- The Lions have a 4-7 record against the spread, covering in only 36.4% of their games.
- The Lions have not fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- North Alabama has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 36.4% of matchups this season (4 out of 11 opportunities).
- The Knights leader in points and rebounds is Pedro Bradshaw, who scores 14.9 points and pulls down 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Dylan Penn leads Bellarmine in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 12.3 points per contest.
- CJ Fleming makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 2.2 per outing.
- Bradshaw is the Knights leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Ethan Claycomb leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James is the top scorer for the Lions with 15.0 points per game. He also tacks on 7.1 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game to his statistics.
- The North Alabama leaders in rebounding and assists are Emanuel Littles with 10.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.4 points and 1.2 assists per game) and C.J. Brim with 3.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.7 points and 3.6 rebounds per game).
- Jamari Blackmon contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Lions. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- The Lions’ leader in steals is Blackmon with 1.1 per game, and Isaac Chatman is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends