The Bellarmine Knights (4-3) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Stetson Hatters (3-7) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Freedom Hall. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In three of seven games (42.9%) this season, the Knights and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Stetson and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in four of 10 games (40%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 134 points per game, 2.5 less points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.8 points per game, 0.7 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total for Knights games this season is 0.6 less points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hatters this season is 2.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bellarmine Betting Information
- Bellarmine has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- The Knights fare well when favored by at least 4.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- Bellarmine and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 3 of 6 games this season (50%).
Stetson Betting Information
- Stetson has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 3-4 ATS.
- Stetson and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 7 (28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Bellarmine||-4||134.5||-190||+155||Regular Season||67-62 BELLA|
- Pedro Bradshaw leads the Knights in scoring and rebounding, putting up 13.0 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Dylan Penn leads the Knights in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 11.7 points per contest.
- CJ Fleming’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Knights.
- The Bellarmine steals leader is Juston Betz, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ethan Claycomb, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
- Rob Perry is the top scorer for the Hatters with 14.0 points per game. He also adds 4.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- Mahamadou Diawara is atop the Hatters rebounding leaderboard with 6.1 rebounds per game, and Stephan D. Swenson paces the team in assists with 3.5 per contest.
- Chase Johnston is the top shooter from distance for the Hatters, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Christiaan Jones (1.7 steals per game) and Diawara (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Hatters in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends