The Belmont Bruins (12-1) are 6-point favorites as they attempt to continue a nine-game winning streak when they visit the Austin Peay Governors (6-5) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Winfield Dunn Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total in the matchup is set at 153.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Belmont (-6)||Under (153.5)||Belmont 78 Austin Peay 70|
- In six of 13 games (46.2%) this season, the Bruins and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 153.5 points.
- Austin Peay and its opponents have combined to score at least 153.5 points in 9.1% of their games this season (one of 11 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.7 more points per game (159.2) than this matchup’s total of 153.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 140.4 points per game, 13.1 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total the Bruins have had set in matchups this year is 1.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Governors this season is 9.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Belmont Betting Information
- Against the spread, Belmont has been strong this season, posting a 10-2 record.
- The Bruins fare well when favored by at least 6 points, posting a 9-2 record against the spread.
- Belmont has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 12 games for a 66.7% rate.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- The Governors have a losing record against the spread, going 2-7 ATS (covering just 22.2% of the time).
- The Governors have not fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 0-3 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- Austin Peay and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 4 of 9.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-63 BELM|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-78 AUSP|
- Grayson Murphy leads the Bruins in rebounds and assists. Murphy averages 10.2 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 4.8 assists per game.
- Nick Muszynski is the Bruins scoring leader, averaging 15.4 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- Luke Smith connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bruins, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 3.1 per game.
- Smith is the Bruins leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Muszynski leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor sits atop the Governors leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 21.2 points and 10.8 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez’s assist statline leads Austin Peay; he dishes out 4.2 assists per game.
- Reginald Gee averages 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Governors.
- The Governors’ leader in steals is Alec Woodard with 1.2 per game, and Mike Peake is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED