The Belmont Bruins (16-1) are heavily favored (-12) to continue a 13-game win streak when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (12-4) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Curb Event Center. The game airs on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under set at 159.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Kentucky (+12)||Under (159.5)||Belmont 81 Eastern Kentucky 73|
- In four of 17 games (23.5%) this year, the Bruins and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 159.5 points.
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponents have added up to score more than 159.5 points in 43.8% of their matchups this season (seven of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 7.6 more points per game (167.1) than this game’s over/under of 159.5 points.
- The Bruins and the Colonels have seen their opponents average a combined 15.0 fewer points per game than the over/under of 159.5 set for this game.
- The Bruins average point total in matchups this year is 154.3, 5.2 points less than the total in this game.
- Colonels games this season have averaged a total of 157.3 points, 2.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Belmont Betting Information
- The Bruins have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-4 record.
- When favored by at least 12 points, the Bruins have fared well against the spread, putting up a 7-2 record.
- The Bruins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 5 times in 16 games this season.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Information
- Eastern Kentucky has a winning record against the spread, going 7-6 ATS (covering 53.8% of the time).
- The Colonels have fared well as a 12-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 12-point underdogs.
- Eastern Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 13 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Belmont||-13||156||-1039||+635||Conference Tournament||60-50 BELM|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-70 BELM|
|1/16/2020||Belmont||-19||157||-3312||+1275||Regular Season||87-56 BELM|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Bruins is Grayson Murphy, who pulls down 7.5 boards and administers 5.1 assists per game to go with a 10.5 PPG scoring average.
- Nick Muszynski is the Bruins scoring leader, averaging 15.3 points per game. He adds 5.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest.
- Luke Smith contributes the bulk of the Bruins’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.8 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Murphy is the Bruins leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Muszynski leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Eastern Kentucky Leaders
- Tre King averages 16.2 points and 7.4 rebounds per game for the Colonels, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Colonels’ top assist machine is Wendell Green Jr. with a stat line of 5.5 assists, 15.1 points, and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Michael Moreno leads his teammates on the Colonels with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- The Colonels’ leader in steals is King with 1.9 per game, and Tariq Balogun is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview