The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (13-6) will attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the Belmont Bruins (18-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021 as 12.5-point underdogs. The Bruins have won 15 games in a row. The point total in the matchup is 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Belmont (-12.5)||Under (148.5)||Belmont 80 Jacksonville State 67|
- In 63.2% of their opportunities this year (12 of 19 chances), the Bruins and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 148.5 points.
- Jacksonville State has played in eight games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 42.1% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 148.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 159.6 points per game, 11.1 more points than the total of 148.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.4 fewer points per game (137.1) than this matchup’s total of 148.5 points.
- The Bruins average point total in matchups this season is 153.7, 5.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Gamecocks this year is 5.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Belmont Betting Information
- Belmont is solid against the spread, going 14-4 on the season.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Bruins have fared well against the spread, putting together a 7-2 record.
- Belmont has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 12 of 18 games for a 66.7% rate.
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- The Gamecocks have a winning record against the spread, going 10-6 ATS (covering 62.5% of the time).
- In the majority of Gamecocks games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 16 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Belmont||-6||141||-265||+213||Regular Season||98-91 BELM|
|2/15/2020||Belmont||-14||144.5||-1469||+779||Regular Season||101-84 BELM|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-64 BELM|
- Grayson Murphy leads the Bruins in rebounds and assists. Murphy averages 10.5 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 5.3 assists per game.
- Nick Muszynski is Belmont’s leading scorer, tallying 15.1 per game while tacking on 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Luke Smith connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Bruins, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- Murphy and Muszynski lead Belmont on the defensive end, with Murphy leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Muszynski in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams is at the top of the Gamecocks scoring leaderboard with 14.5 points per game. He also grabs 4.6 rebounds and racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Brandon Huffman puts up a stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 10.4 points and 0.3 assists per game for Jacksonville State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Finch has the top spot for assists with 4.7 per game, adding 11.4 points and 4.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Smith paces his teammates on the Gamecocks with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Jacksonville State’s leader in steals is Finch with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Huffman with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED