The Morehead State Eagles (19-7) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Belmont Bruins (24-2) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Ellis T. Johnson Arena as 5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Morehead State (+5)||Over (138.5)||Belmont 72 Morehead State 69|
- The Bruins and their opponents have scored at least 138.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 20 of 26 games (76.9%) this year.
- Morehead State and its opponents have combined to score at least 138.5 points in 30.8% of their games this year (eight of 26 chances).
- The Bruins and the Eagles combine to average 11.5 more points per game than the total of 138.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.8 less points per game (130.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The Bruins average point total in outings this year is 150.2, 11.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 8.0 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Belmont Betting Information
- Belmont has been solid against the spread, going 17-8 on the season.
- The Bruins fare well when favored by at least 5 points, posting a 15-7 record against the spread.
- Belmont has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 14 of 25 games for a 56% rate.
Morehead State Betting Information
- The Eagles have a winning record against the spread, going 16-8 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 5-point underdogs, the Eagles have a record ATS of 5-3.
- In most of Morehead State’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (8 out of 24 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Belmont||-10||143.5||-553||+398||Regular Season||73-58 BELM|
|2/20/2020||Belmont||-11.5||149||-805||+536||Regular Season||80-67 BELM|
|1/18/2020||Belmont||-16.5||144.5||-2667||+1030||Regular Season||77-59 BELM|
- Grayson Murphy leads the Bruins in rebounds and assists. Murphy averages 10.2 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 5.3 assists per game.
- Nick Muszynski leads the Bruins in scoring, averaging 15.3 per game to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- The Bruins get the most three-point shooting production out of Luke Smith, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
- The Belmont steals leader is Smith, who averages 2.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Muszynski, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
Morehead State Leaders
- Johni Broome holds the top spot on the Eagles leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.0 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Ta’Lon Cooper’s assist statline leads Morehead State; he records 3.7 assists per game.
- Skyelar Potter makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.
- Cooper (0.8 steals per game) and Broome (1.8 blocks per game) pace the Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED