The Belmont Bruins (15-1) will try to continue a 12-game win streak when they visit the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (7-8) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Vadalabene Center as big, 16.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+16.5)||Under (149.5)||Belmont 78 SIU-Edwardsville 68|
- The Bruins and their opponents have combined to score more than 149.5 points in 62.5% of their outings this season (10 of 16 opportunities).
- SIU-Edwardsville has played in three games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 20% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 149.5 points.
- The Bruins and the Cougars combine to average 2.8 more points per game than the over/under of 149.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.3 points per game, 8.2 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The average total the Bruins have had set in matchups this year is 4.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cougars this year is 10.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Belmont Betting Information
- The Bruins have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 11-4 record.
- The Bruins have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -16.5 or higher.
- The Bruins and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this season.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- The Cougars have a winning record against the spread, going 9-5 ATS (covering 64.3% of the time).
- In the majority of Cougars games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 14 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Belmont||-17||149||-2604||+1075||Regular Season||114-62 BELM|
|1/2/2020||Belmont||-23.5||145.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-69 SIUE|
- The Bruins leader in rebounds and assist is Grayson Murphy, who pulls down 7.6 rebounds and distributes 4.7 assists per game along with scoring 10.5 points per contest.
- Nick Muszynski leads Belmont in scoring, averaging 14.9 per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Luke Smith provides the bulk of the Bruins’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.9 threes per game to lead the team.
- Murphy is the Bruins leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Muszynski leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Sidney Wilson averages 13.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cougars.
- Mike Adewunmi puts up a stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 12.4 points and 0.7 assists per game for SIU-Edwardsville to take the top rebound spot on the team. Courtney Carter has the top spot for assists with 3.5 per game, adding 6.1 points and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Wilson makes 1.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in steals is Carter with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Lamar Wright with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends