The Belmont Bruins (8-1) are heavily favored (-12.5) to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-10) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at Hooper Eblen Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee Tech (+12.5)||Under (145)||Belmont 77 Tennessee Tech 68|
- The Bruins and their opponents have scored no less than 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of nine outings (55.6%) this season.
- Tennessee Tech has combined with its opponents to score more than 145 points in five of 10 games (50%) this year.
- The Bruins and the Golden Eagles combine to average 2.4 less points per game than the total of 145 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.9 more points per game (149.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- The average point total for Bruins games this year is 5.2 more points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
- Golden Eagles games this season have averaged an over/under of 142.3 points, 2.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Belmont Betting Information
- Belmont is solid against the spread, going 6-2 this season.
- The Bruins have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -12.5 or higher.
- The Bruins and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 8 games (62.5%) this season.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- Tennessee Tech has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 4-6 ATS.
- In the majority of Golden Eagles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 10 games, 70%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Belmont||-19||146.5||-5334||+1229||Regular Season||65-62 BELM|
|1/30/2020||Belmont||-15||148||-1660||+872||Regular Season||92-84 BELM|
- Grayson Murphy leads the Bruins in rebounds and assists. Murphy averages 10.1 points, 8.7 rebounds, and 4.5 assists per game.
- Nick Muszynski leads Belmont in scoring, averaging 16.2 per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- The Bruins get the most three-point shooting production out of Luke Smith, who knocks down 3.1 threes per game.
- Smith is the Bruins leader in steals, averaging 2.7 steals per game, while Muszynski leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- The Golden Eagles’ Jr. Clay racks up enough points (15.9 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Amadou Sylla grabs 5.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 4.5 points per game and adds 0.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Tennessee Tech rebounding leaderboard.
- Clay is dependable from three-point range and leads the Golden Eagles with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Tennessee Tech’s leader in steals is Clay (2.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Sylla (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found