A game after he scored 26 points in a 91-86 loss to Tennessee State, Jr. Clay leads the Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (2-19) on the road against the Belmont Bruins (19-1) as 21-point underdogs. The matchup, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Belmont (-21)||Under (151)||Belmont 84 Tennessee Tech 62|
- The Bruins and their opponents have combined for 151 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 20 outings (55%) this season.
- Tennessee Tech has combined with its opponents to score at least 151 points in seven of 21 games (33.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined two fewer points per game (149) than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 146.5 points per game, 4.5 less than the point total in this game.
- The Bruins average point total in matchups this year is 152.1, 1.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- Golden Eagles games this season have averaged a total of 143.5 points, 7.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Belmont Betting Information
- Belmont has been solid against the spread, going 14-5 on the season.
- The Bruins have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -21 or bigger.
- More often than not, Belmont and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 12 of 19 chances this season.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 8-12-1 ATS (covering just 38.1% of the time).
- In most of Tennessee Tech’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 21 games, 61.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||Belmont||-13||146||-995||+632||Regular Season||88-67 BELM|
|2/27/2020||Belmont||-19||146.5||-5334||+1229||Regular Season||65-62 BELM|
|1/30/2020||Belmont||-15||148||-1660||+872||Regular Season||92-84 BELM|
- The Bruins leader in rebounds and assist is Grayson Murphy, who pulls down 7.9 rebounds and gives out 5.1 assists per game along with scoring 10.5 points per contest.
- Belmont’s leading scorer is Nick Muszynski, who drops 15.2 points a game in addition to his 5.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Luke Smith hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bruins, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Murphy is the Bruins leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Muszynski leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Clay is the top scorer for the Golden Eagles with 16.9 points per game. He also adds 3.0 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game to his stats.
- Amadou Sylla has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 4.2 points and 0.5 assists per game for Tennessee Tech to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keishawn Davidson holds the top spot for assists with 4.4 per game, adding 10.5 points and 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- Clay leads the Golden Eagles in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- Tennessee Tech’s leader in steals is Clay with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Sylla with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED