Oh-oh, yes I’m the great pretender Pretending that I’m doing well My need is such I pretend too much I’m lonely but no one can tell – The Platters The aforementioned lyrics by the now legendary Platters pretty much sum up my feelings on the 16 remaining teams in the 2015 NCAA Basketball Tournament. You see…if you’re a NCAAB betting buff that is looking to cap of your March Madness betting campaign in style then you should know that there are legitimate contenders – and great pretenders – that could either break your heart – or boost your betting bankroll once the Sweet 16 gets underway in earnest on Thursday night. Thankfully, I have done all of the requisite basketball betting ‘homework’ so now all you have to do is put your money where your mouth is and watch ‘your plan come together’ like good ‘ol Hannibal Smith.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Odds of Picking a Perfect 2019 March Madness Bracket
- Michigan vs Minnesota NCAAB Odds, Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 March Madness Predictions for First Round Upsets, Elite 8 & Final Four
- North Carolina vs Duke NCAAB Odds & Pick for Wednesday Night
- Nevada vs San Diego State NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
- Pepperdine vs Gonzaga NCAAB Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Rutgers vs Michigan State NCAAB Spread & Betting Analysis
- Butler vs Marquette NCAAB Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Villanova vs Georgetown NCAAB Betting Lines & Game Prediction
- Kentucky vs Missouri NCAA Basketball Odds & Prediction
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.