A.J. Walker leads the Air Force Falcons (3-3) into a matchup with the Boise State Broncos (3-1) after scoring 27 points in a 68-66 win over Nevada. The Broncos are 18.5-point favorites in the game on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, which tips at 11:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-18.5)||Over (132)||Boise State 78 Air Force 55|
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined for 132 points — this matchup’s point total — in 24 of four games (600%) this year.
- Air Force and its opponents have added up to score more than 132 points in 33.3% of their matchups this season (two of six chances).
- These teams average a combined 130 points per game, two fewer points than the over/under of 132 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.2 fewer points per game (127.8) than this game’s total of 132 points.
- The Broncos average point total in outings this season is 135, three points higher than the total in this game.
- Falcons games this year have averaged an over/under of 122.8 points, 9.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Boise State Betting Information
- Boise State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 3-1 record.
- Boise State and its opponents have converted the over just 1 times in 4 (25%) games this season.
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons record against the spread is 3-3.
- In 3 out of Falcons 6 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2020||Boise State||-10.5||150.5||-685||477||Regular Season||74-57 BOISE|
|1/15/2020||Boise State||-1.5||148.5||-125||101||Regular Season||85-78 AIR|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 17.9 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is the Broncos leading rebounder, pulling down 6.7 per game, while Rayj Dennis is their best passer, distributing 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Alston leads his teammates on the Broncos with 2.4 made threes per contest.
- Dennis is Boise State’s leader in steals, averaging 2.0 steals per game, while Armus leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- Chris Joyce is the top scorer for the Falcons with 13.0 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his stats.
- Nikc Jackson has a stat line of 4.5 rebounds, 6.9 points and 1.9 assists per game for Air Force to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keaton Van Soelen holds the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 8.0 points and 3.5 rebounds per contest.
- Walker is the top scorer from deep for the Falcons, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
- Walker (1.8 steals per game) and Van Soelen (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Falcons in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found