The Boise State Broncos (6-1) are big, 15-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Fresno State Bulldogs (4-2) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Taco Bell Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-15)||Over (140.5)||Boise State 81 Fresno State 61|
- The Broncos and their opponents have recorded more than 140.5 points in 71.4% of their games this year (five of seven opportunities).
- Fresno State has combined with its opponents to score at least 140.5 points in five of six opportunities (83.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 14.0 more points per game (154.5) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.8 less points per game (130.7) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- The average point total for Broncos games this year is 1.2 more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this year is 3.0 more points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Boise State Betting Information
- The Broncos have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-2 record.
- The Broncos have posted a losing record of 0-2 against the spread when the spread is -15 or higher.
- The Broncos have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 7 contests this season, a rate of 42.9%
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State’s record against the spread is 2-2.
- In 2 out Fresno State’s 4 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-53 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 16.5 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is the Broncos leading rebounder, grabbing 7.2 per game, while Rayj Dennis is their best passer, distributing 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Alston leads the Broncos in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Abu Kigab is the Broncos leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.6 steals and 0.8 blocks per game.
Fresno State Leaders
- Orlando Robinson sits atop the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill dishes out 3.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Deon Stroud averages 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.
- Hill (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Fresno State while Robinson (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends