The Nevada Wolf Pack (8-6) host the Boise State Broncos (8-2) after winning three home games in a row. The Broncos are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021. The point total for the matchup is 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-4.5)||Under (145)||Boise State 74 Nevada 68|
- The Broncos and their opponents have put up more than 145 points in 30% of their games this year (three of 10 opportunities).
- In five of 14 games (35.7%) this season, Nevada has combined with its opponents to score at least 145 points.
- The Broncos and the Wolf Pack combine to average 3.1 more points per game than the total of 145 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.7 fewer points per game (134.3) than this game’s over/under of 145 points.
- The average point total in Broncos games this year is 3.8 less points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Wolf Pack this year is 3.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Boise State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Broncos have covered seven times in 10 contests.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Broncos have fared well against the spread, putting up a 4-2 record.
- Boise State and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 4 of 10 games this season (40%).
Nevada Betting Information
- Nevada has a 9-5 record against the spread, covering in 64.3% of their matchups.
- The Wolf Pack have fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 5-2 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Wolf Pack games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-64 BOISE|
|1/4/2020||Nevada||-3.5||150.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||83-66 NEVADA|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 16.5 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is the Broncos leading rebounder, pulling down 7.4 per game, while Rayj Dennis is their best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Alston makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- Dennis is the Broncos leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Abu Kigab leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Grant Sherfield’s points (18.3 per game) and assists (5.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Wolf Pack’s leaderboards.
- Zane Meeks’ stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 9.9 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Nevada rebounding leaderboard.
- Desmond Cambridge contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Wolf Pack. He knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
- Sherfield (1.5 steals per game) and K.J. Hymes (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Wolf Pack in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED