The Nevada Wolf Pack (9-6) will look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Boise State Broncos (8-3) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Lawlor Events Center as 4-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-4)||Under (144.5)||Boise State 73 Nevada 69|
- The Broncos and their opponents have recorded more than 144.5 points in 36.4% of their outings this year (four of 11 opportunities).
- Nevada and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 40% of their matchups this season (six of 15 chances).
- The Broncos and the Wolf Pack combine to average 3.4 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 135.4 points per game, 9.1 less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Broncos games this season is 2.9 less points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
- Wolf Pack games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.5 points, 3.0 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Boise State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Broncos have covered seven times in 11 contests.
- The Broncos fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting a 4-3 record against the spread.
- The Broncos have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 11 contests this season, a rate of 45.5%
Nevada Betting Information
- The Wolf Pack have a 10-5 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their outings.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Wolf Pack have a record ATS of 6-2.
- Nevada and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 15 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2021||Boise State||-4.5||144||-201||+164||Regular Season||74-72 NEVADA|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-64 BOISE|
|1/4/2020||Nevada||-3.5||150.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||83-66 NEVADA|
Boise State Leaders
- Derrick Alston leads the Broncos in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Boise State’s leading rebounder is Mladen Armus averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is Rayj Dennis and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Alston makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- The Boise State steals leader is Dennis, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Abu Kigab, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
- The Wolf Pack’s Grant Sherfield averages enough points (18.4 per game) and assists (6.1 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- The Wolf Pack’s top rebounder is Zane Meeks — he grabs 5.9 per game while scoring 9.5 points per game.
- Desmond Cambridge knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wolf Pack.
- Sherfield (1.6 steals per game) and K.J. Hymes (1.1 blocks per game) lead the Wolf Pack in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview