The Boise State Broncos (9-4) are heavily favored (by 10 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the UNLV Rebels (7-9) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-10)||Under (141.5)||Boise State 77 UNLV 64|
- In 53.8% of their games this season (seven of 13 chances), the Broncos and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to score more than 141.5 points in seven of 16 outings (43.8%) this season.
- The Broncos and the Rebels combine to average 2.1 more points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.4 fewer points per game (136.1) than this matchup’s total of 141.5 points.
- The average point total in Broncos games this year is 0.2 fewer points than the total of 141.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Rebels games this season is 3.1 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Boise State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Broncos have covered eight times in 13 contests.
- The Broncos have posted an even record of 2-2 against the spread when the spread is -10 or bigger.
- Boise State and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 13 (46.2%) games this season.
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-10 ATS.
- The Rebels have not fared well as a 10-point underdog, going 1-4 against the spread when they are at least 10-point underdogs.
- UNLV and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Boise State||-9.5||140||-497||+373||Regular Season||78-66 BOISE|
|3/5/2020||Boise State||-0.5||142||-109||-112||Conference Tournament||67-61 BOISE|
|2/26/2020||UNLV||-2||141.5||-135||+111||Regular Season||76-66 UNLV|
|1/8/2020||Boise State||-5||137||-229||+181||Regular Season||73-66 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- The Broncos scoring leader is Derrick Alston, who averages 16.5 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Boise State’s leading rebounder is Mladen Armus averaging 7.5 boards per game and its best passer is Rayj Dennis and his 3.3 assists per game.
- Alston contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Broncos. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- The Boise State steals leader is Dennis, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Abu Kigab, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
- Bryce Hamilton’s points (18.7 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Rebels’ leaderboards.
- UNLV’s Cheikh Mbacke Diong stats (8.0 rebounds per game, 8.9 points per game, 0.5 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- David Jenkins Jr. is the top scorer from distance for the Rebels, hitting 2.8 threes per game.
- Hamilton (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for UNLV while Mbacke Diong (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends