The Boise State Broncos (10-4) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to extend a five-game home winning streak when they host the Utah State Aggies (9-5) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-1.5)||Over (138)||Boise State 70 Utah State 68|
- In eight of 14 games (57.1%) this year, the Broncos and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Utah State and its opponents have added up to score at least 138 points in 50% of their games this season (seven of 14 chances).
- The Broncos and the Aggies combine to average 6.6 more points per game than the total of 138 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined seven fewer points per game (131) than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- The Broncos average point total in outings this year is 139.8, 1.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- Aggies games this year have averaged a total of 135.8 points, 2.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Boise State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Boise State has been strong this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Broncos have compiled a 6-6 record ATS.
- The Broncos have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 14 contests this season, a rate of 42.9%
Utah State Betting Information
- Utah State has a winning record against the spread, going 7-4 ATS (covering 63.6% of the time).
- The Aggies have fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 6-3 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Utah State and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 4 of 11 (36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-61 USU|
|1/18/2020||Utah State||-2||143||-137||+111||Regular Season||88-83 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 17.0 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is the Broncos leading rebounder, grabbing 7.8 per game, while Rayj Dennis is their best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Alston leads the Broncos in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Marcus Shaver Jr. is the Broncos leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Abu Kigab leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Utah State Leaders
- Neemias Queta holds the top spot on the Aggies leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.5 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Rollie Worster dishes out 3.5 assists per game, the most assists on the Aggies.
- Brock Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aggies, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.3 per game.
- Utah State’s leader in steals and blocks is Queta with 1.2 steals and 3.1 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED