The Wyoming Cowboys (7-1) will look to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Boise State Broncos (4-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, January 11, 2021 as 8.5-point underdogs. The Broncos have won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Broncos and their opponents have put up at least 148.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in one of five games (20%) this year.
- Wyoming has played in seven games this year (out of eight total matchups — 87.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 148.5 points.
- The Broncos and the Cowboys combine to average 9.7 more points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- The Broncos and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 10.1 less points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set for this outing.
- The Broncos average point total in matchups this season is 137.8, 10.7 points less than the total in this game.
- Cowboys games this season have averaged an over/under of 158.9 points, 10.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Boise State Betting Information
- The Broncos have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 3-2 record.
- The Broncos have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 8.5 points.
- The Broncos have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 5 games (40%).
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 4-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- Wyoming has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 71.4% of matchups this year (5 out of 7 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2020||Boise State||-9.5||135||-539||+390||Regular Season||67-62 BOISE|
|1/1/2020||Boise State||-17.5||133.5||-3335||+1200||Regular Season||65-54 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 17.8 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus is Boise State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.0 per game, while Rayj Dennis is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Alston hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
- The Boise State steals leader is Abu Kigab, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Armus, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado racks up 6.4 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game, placing him atop the Cowboys’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Marcus Williams racks up 17.6 points per game and is at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- Drake Jeffries is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cowboys with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Maldonado (1.4 steals per game) and Hunter Thompson (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Cowboys in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found