The Holy Cross Crusaders (1-7) are expected to continue a six-game losing streak when they host the Boston University Terriers (2-4) as 4.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Hart Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 142 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Holy Cross (+4.5)||Over (142)||Holy Cross 75 Boston University 72|
- The Terriers and their opponents have totaled at least 142 points — this matchup’s point total — in two of six outings (33.3%) this season.
- In five of eight outings (62.5%) this season, Holy Cross and its opponents have combined to score more than 142 points.
- These teams average a combined 134.1 points per game, 7.9 less points than the total of 142 set for this matchup.
- The Terriers and the Crusaders have seen their opponents average a combined 16.3 more points per game than the point total of 142 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Terriers games this year is 1.3 more points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Crusaders this season is 7.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boston University Betting Information
- Boston University has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 2-4 record.
- Boston University and its adversaries have combined to cover the total in 3 of 6 games this year (50%).
Holy Cross Betting Information
- The Crusaders have a 3-5 record against the spread, covering in only 37.5% of their outings.
- Holy Cross and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 BU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 BU|
Boston University Leaders
- The Terriers leader in points and assists is Javante McCoy, who scores 16.5 points per game to go with 2.0 assists.
- Sukhmail Mathon is Boston University’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.1 boards in each contest while scoring 10.9 points per game.
- Jack Hemphill contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Terriers. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game.
- Walter Whyte is the Terriers leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Mathon leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Gerrale Gates is the top scorer for the Crusaders with 18.7 points per game. He also tacks on 7.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his stats.
- Austin Butler puts up a stat line of 8.9 rebounds, 13.3 points and 1.4 assists per game for Holy Cross to take the top rebound spot on the team. R.J. Johnson holds the top spot for assists with 4.6 per game, adding 7.8 points and 1.6 rebounds per contest.
- Butler is the most prolific from distance for the Crusaders, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Holy Cross’ leader in steals is Butler (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Matt Faw (2.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED