The Boston University Terriers (3-5) hit the road in Patriot play against the Holy Cross Crusaders (2-8) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The Terriers are 3-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 142.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Holy Cross (+3)||Over (142.5)||Holy Cross 75 Boston University 72|
- The Terriers and their opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (four of eight opportunities).
- Holy Cross has played in seven games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 142.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 137.9 points per game, 4.6 fewer points than the over/under of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The Terriers and the Crusaders have seen their opponents average a combined 14.1 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set in this game.
- The Terriers average point total in matchups this year is 145.1, 2.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- Crusaders games this season have averaged a total of 149.4 points, 6.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Boston University Betting Information
- Boston University has covered in just three of eight matchups this season.
- The Terriers have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- The Terriers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 8 games this season.
Holy Cross Betting Information
- The Crusaders have a 4-6 record against the spread, covering in just 40% of their matchups.
- The Crusaders and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 6 of 10 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2021||Boston University||-7.5||141.5||-357||+273||Regular Season||86-68 BU|
|2/13/2021||Boston University||-5.5||143.5||-243||+193||Regular Season||82-65 HOLY|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 BU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 BU|
Boston University Leaders
- The Terriers leader in points and assists is Javante McCoy, who puts up 17.0 points per game to go with 2.4 assists.
- Sukhmail Mathon is the Terriers best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 11.0 points per game.
- Jack Hemphill’s 1.2 threes per game leads the Terriers.
- Jonas Harper and Mathon lead Boston University on the defensive end, with Harper leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Mathon in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Gerrale Gates is at the top of the Crusaders scoring leaderboard with 18.0 points per game. He also pulls down 7.8 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- Austin Butler puts up a stat line of 8.5 rebounds, 13.8 points and 1.3 assists per game for Holy Cross to take the top rebound spot on the team. R.J. Johnson has the top spot for assists with 4.5 per game, adding 8.0 points and 1.4 rebounds per contest.
- Butler contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Crusaders. He knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- Holy Cross’ leader in steals is Butler with 1.2 per game, and its leader in blocks is Matt Faw with 2.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview