The Holy Cross Crusaders (3-10) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Boston University Terriers (4-7) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 142.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Holy Cross (+7.5)||Over (142.5)||Boston University 75 Holy Cross 71|
- In six of 11 games (54.5%) this year, the Terriers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 142.5 points.
- Holy Cross has combined with its opponents to score at least 142.5 points in eight of 13 opportunities (61.5%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 138 points per game, 4.5 less points than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- The Terriers and the Crusaders have seen their opponents average a combined 10.8 more points per game than the point total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Terriers have had set in games this year is 3.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Crusaders games this year is 3.1 more points than the point total of 142.5 for this outing.
Boston University Betting Information
- Boston University has covered in just five of 11 matchups this season.
- The Terriers fare well when favored by at least 7.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Terriers and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 11 games (63.6%) this season.
Holy Cross Betting Information
- Holy Cross has covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- The Crusaders and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 13 (53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Boston University||-4||141.5||-182||+150||Regular Season||78-69 BU|
|2/14/2021||Boston University||-7.5||141.5||-357||+273||Regular Season||86-68 BU|
|2/13/2021||Boston University||-5.5||143.5||-243||+193||Regular Season||82-65 HOLY|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-68 BU|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 BU|
Boston University Leaders
- The Terriers leader in points and assists is Javante McCoy, who puts up 15.6 points per game to go with 2.2 assists.
- Sukhmail Mathon is the Terriers best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.9 boards in each contest while scoring 11.4 points per game.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts’ 1.0 three per game leads the Terriers.
- The Boston University steals leader is Jonas Harper, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mathon, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Gerrale Gates is at the top of the Crusaders scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also pulls down 7.6 rebounds and racks up 1.9 assists per game.
- Austin Butler is at the top of the Crusaders rebounding leaderboard with 8.9 rebounds per game, and R.J. Johnson paces the team in assists with 4.5 per contest.
- Butler leads the Crusaders in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- The Crusaders’ leader in steals is Butler with 1.6 per game, and Matt Faw is their leader in blocks with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED