The Bowling Green Falcons (7-3) are at home in MAC play against the Akron Zips (3-3) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Falcons are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 148.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bowling Green (-5.5)||Over (148.5)||Bowling Green 80 Akron 72|
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined for 148.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in nine of 10 opportunities (90%) this season.
- Akron and its opponents have added up to score at least 148.5 points in 50% of their games this season (three of six opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 14.0 more points per game (162.5) than this game’s total of 148.5 points.
- The Falcons and the Zips have seen their opponents average a combined 2.4 more points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Falcons have had set in games this year is 10.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Zips games this year is 6.2 more points than the point total of 148.5 for this outing.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- Bowling Green has struggled against the spread, going 3-5 on the year.
- The Falcons have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- The Falcons have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 8 games this season.
Akron Betting Information
- The Zips have a losing record against the spread, going 1-3 ATS (covering only 25% of the time).
- The Zips have not fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- In 2 out of Zips 4 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Akron||-1||150||-116||-106||Regular Season||78-60 BOWLGR|
|2/11/2020||Akron||-7||149||-318||+246||Regular Season||74-59 AKRON|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-67 AKRON|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-69 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- Justin Turner leads the Falcons in points and assists per game, scoring 19.5 points and distributing 5.2 assists.
- Bowling Green’s best rebounder is Daeqwon Plowden, who averages 8.7 boards per game in addition to his 11.4 PPG average.
- Trey Diggs contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Falcons. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- The Bowling Green steals leader is Turner, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Plowden, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
- Loren Cristian Jackson’s points (22.6 per game) and assists (7.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Zips’ leaderboards.
- Enrique Freeman is at the top of the Akron rebounding leaderboard with 8.6 rebounds per game. He also notches 8.8 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Jackson connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Zips, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 3.5 per game.
- The Zips’ leader in steals is Jackson with 0.9 per game, and Freeman is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview