A game after he put up 22 points in an 88-81 win over Toledo, Daeqwon Plowden leads the Bowling Green Falcons (8-9) on the road against the Ball State Cardinals (6-8) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021. The Falcons are favored by 2 points in the matchup, which airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 150 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ball State (+2)||Under (150)||Ball State 75 Bowling Green 74|
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined for 150 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 17 outings (76.5%) this year.
- Ball State has played in four games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 28.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 150 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 fewer points per game (149.2) than this matchup’s total of 150 points.
- The Falcons and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 more points per game than the point total of 150 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Falcons games this year is 7.4 more points than the over/under of 150 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Cardinals games this season is 6.6 less points than the point total of 150 in this outing.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- Bowling Green has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 4-11 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Falcons have struggled to a 2-6 record ATS this season.
- Bowling Green has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 15 games for a 66.7% rate.
Ball State Betting Information
- Ball State has a losing record against the spread, going 5-9 ATS (covering just 35.7% of the time).
- The Cardinals have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In most of Ball State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Bowling Green||-7.5||148.5||-356||+279||Regular Season||88-64 BALLST|
|2/15/2020||Ball State||-6||139||-275||+211||Regular Season||77-71 BOWLGR|
|1/28/2020||Bowling Green||-2||139||-135||+111||Regular Season||67-61 BOWLGR|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-78 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Falcons is Justin Turner, who scores 19.2 points and distributes 4.8 assists per game.
- Bowling Green’s best rebounder is Plowden, who averages 7.9 boards per game in addition to his 13.3 PPG average.
- Trey Diggs contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Falcons. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Turner is the Falcons leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Plowden leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Ball State Leaders
- K.J. Walton scores 16.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- The Ball State leaders in rebounding and assists are Miryne Thomas with 5.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.9 points and 1.2 assists per game) and Ishmael El-Amin with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 15.3 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- El-Amin is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Cardinals, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- The Cardinals’ leader in steals is El-Amin with 1.8 per game, and Blake Huggins is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends