The Central Michigan Chippewas (4-4) visit the Bowling Green Falcons (5-2) as 9.5-point underdogs after Caleb Huffman went off for 30 points in the Chippewas 127-66 victory over Olivet. The matchup airs on ESP3 at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bowling Green (-9.5)||Under (156.5)||Bowling Green 84 Central Michigan 71|
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to record more than 156.5 points in 114.3% of their games this year (eight of seven opportunities).
- Central Michigan has combined with its opponents to score at least 156.5 points in four of eight games (50%) this season.
- The Falcons and the Chippewas combine to average 10.3 more points per game than the over/under of 156.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 152.3 points per game, 4.2 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Falcons games this year is 5.2 more points than the total of 156.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Chippewas games this season is 0.7 more points than the point total of 156.5 for this outing.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- Bowling Green has covered in just one of five matchups this season.
- The Falcons have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Bowling Green and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 5 chances this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have a 1-3-1 record against the spread, covering in only 20% of their outings.
- The Chippewas and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2020||Central Michigan||-2||157.5||-135||110||Regular Season||92-82 CMICH|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-72 BOWLGR|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-87 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- Justin Turner leads the Falcons in points and assists per game, scoring 21.0 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Daeqwon Plowden is Bowling Green’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.7 boards in each contest while scoring 12.4 points per game.
- Trey Diggs leads the Falcons in three-point shooting with an average of 2.9 made threes per game.
- Turner is Bowling Green’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Plowden leads them in blocks with 0.4 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway scores 15.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Chippewas.
- Meikkel Murray is atop the Chippewas rebounding leaderboard with 6.7 rebounds per game, and Devontae Lane leads the squad in assists with 2.9 per outing.
- Matt Beachler contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Chippewas. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Central Michigan’s leader in steals is Lane (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Aundre Polk (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found