Caleb Huffman leads the Central Michigan Chippewas (4-4) against the Bowling Green Falcons (5-2) after scoring 30 points in a 127-66 win over Olivet. The Falcons are 6-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on ESP3. The over/under in the matchup is 158.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Central Michigan (+6)||Under (158)||Central Michigan 85 Bowling Green 70|
- The Falcons and their opponents have totaled at least 158 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of seven opportunities (42.9%) this year.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have added up to score at least 158 points in 50% of their matchups this year (four of eight opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 8.8 more points per game (166.8) than this game’s total of 158 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.7 less points per game (152.3) than this game’s total of 158 points.
- The Falcons average point total in matchups this year is 161.7, 3.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Chippewas games this year have averaged a total of 157.2 points, 0.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- The Falcons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 1-4 record.
- The Falcons have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- Bowling Green has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 4 of 5 games for a 80% rate.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have a losing record against the spread, going 1-3-1 ATS (covering only 20% of the time).
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Chippewas have gone 0-0-1 against the spread.
- Central Michigan has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this year (3 out of 5 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2020||Central Michigan||-2||157.5||-135||+110||Regular Season||92-82 CMICH|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-72 BOWLGR|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-87 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- The Falcons leader in points and assists is Justin Turner, who puts up 20.6 points per game along with 5.0 assists.
- Daeqwon Plowden leads the Falcons in rebounding, pulling down 8.3 boards per game while also scoring 12.2 points a contest.
- Trey Diggs leads the Falcons in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Turner is the Falcons leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Plowden leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is the top scorer for the Chippewas with 15.4 points per game. He also tacks on 5.3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Chippewas’ leader in rebounds is Meikkel Murray with 6.3 per contest, and their leader in assists is Devontae Lane with 2.8 per game.
- Matt Beachler’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Chippewas.
- Central Michigan’s leader in steals is Lane with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Malik Muhammad with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found