A game after he scored 27 points in a 75-62 win over Ball State, Justin Turner leads the Bowling Green Falcons (9-9) on the road against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-8) as 8-point favorites. The matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021, airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bowling Green (-8)||Over (146)||Bowling Green 81 Eastern Michigan 70|
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined for 146 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 14 of 18 games (77.8%) this year.
- Eastern Michigan has played in six games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 54.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 146 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.9 more points per game (146.9) than this game’s total of 146 points.
- The Falcons and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 6.6 more points per game than the point total of 146 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Falcons have had set in matchups this year is 10.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Eagles games this season have averaged a total of 143.2 points, 2.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- Bowling Green has struggled against the spread, going 5-11 on the year.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Falcons have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Bowling Green and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 10 of 16 chances this season.
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 3-5 ATS.
- In most of Eagles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2020||Bowling Green||-8.5||137||-437||+322||Regular Season||62-59 BOWLGR|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-67 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- The Falcons leader in points and assists is Turner, who scores 19.5 points per game along with 4.7 assists.
- Daeqwon Plowden leads Bowling Green in rebounding, grabbing 7.7 boards per game while also scoring 13.2 points a contest.
- Trey Diggs contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Falcons. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- The Bowling Green steals leader is Turner, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Plowden, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Ty Groce is the top scorer for the Eagles with 13.7 points per game. He also adds 6.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Yeikson Montero is atop the Eagles rebounding leaderboard with 6.5 rebounds per game, and Bryce McBride paces the squad in assists with 2.8 per outing.
- Drew Lowder connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Eastern Michigan’s leader in steals is Montero (2.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Groce (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview