The Bowling Green Falcons (14-9) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Miami (OH) RedHawks (11-10) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at Stroh Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (OH) (+6.5)||Over (146.5)||Bowling Green 77 Miami (OH) 72|
- In 73.9% of their games this season (17 of 23 chances), the Falcons and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 146.5 points.
- In 10 of 21 opportunities (47.6%) this season, Miami (OH) has combined with its opponents to score at least 146.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 151.3 points per game, 4.8 more points than the total of 146.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.4 fewer points per game (146.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The average over/under the Falcons have had set in games this season is 7.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the RedHawks this year is 3.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- Bowling Green has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 10-11 record.
- The Falcons have struggled to cover, going just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- The Falcons have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 9 times in 21 games this season.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH) has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 8-10-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the RedHawks have a record ATS of 3-2.
- In most of Miami (OH)’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 20 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2021||Bowling Green||-4.5||144||-204||+165||Regular Season||96-77 MIAOH|
|2/29/2020||Bowling Green||-3||146||-161||+129||Regular Season||73-55 MIAOH|
|1/7/2020||Bowling Green||-8||146.5||-380||+290||Regular Season||78-76 BOWLGR|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 MIAOH|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-53 MIAOH|
Bowling Green Leaders
- Justin Turner leads the Falcons in points and assists per game, scoring 19.2 points and distributing 4.5 assists.
- Bowling Green’s best rebounder is Daeqwon Plowden, who averages 7.7 boards per game in addition to his 12.9 PPG average.
- Trey Diggs makes more threes per game than any other member of the Falcons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- Turner and Plowden lead the Falcons on the defensive end, with Turner leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Plowden in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant is the top scorer for the RedHawks with 13.5 points per game. He also adds 2.9 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Dalonte Brown is atop the RedHawks rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game, and Mekhi Lairy leads the team in assists with 3.3 per outing.
- Diggs leads his teammates on the RedHawks with 2.5 made threes per contest.
- Miami (OH)’s leader in steals is Lairy with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Precious Ayah with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED