The Western Michigan Broncos (2-9) will look to halt a five-game losing streak when they visit the Bowling Green Falcons (7-7) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 as 12.5-point underdogs. The Falcons have lost four games in a row. The point total is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 92.9% of their opportunities this year (13 of 14 chances), the Falcons and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 142.5 points.
- In two of 11 outings (18.2%) this season, Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 141.8 points per game, 0.7 fewer points than the total of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The Falcons and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 7.4 more points per game than the over/under of 142.5 set in this outing.
- The Falcons average point total in matchups this year is 158.8, 16.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 9.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- The Falcons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-9 record.
- The Falcons have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -12.5 or bigger.
- The Falcons and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 12 games (66.7%) this season.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan has a losing record against the spread, going 4-6 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- Western Michigan has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this season (4 out of 10 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2020||Bowling Green||-4||147||-186||+154||Regular Season||85-82 BOWLGR|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-72 BOWLGR|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-48 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- Justin Turner leads the Falcons in points and assists per game, scoring 18.8 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Daeqwon Plowden leads the Falcons in rebounding, pulling down 8.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.4 points a contest.
- Trey Diggs makes more threes per game than any other member of the Falcons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
- Turner and Plowden lead Bowling Green on the defensive end, with Turner leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Plowden in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White racks up 13.4 points and tacks on 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Greg Lee is at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 7.1 rebounds per game. He also racks up 12.0 points and tacks on 2.4 assists per game.
- Diggs leads his teammates on the Broncos with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Western Michigan’s leader in steals is Artis White with 0.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Patrick Emilien with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends