The Bradley Braves (9-4) will look to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Illinois State Redbirds (4-6) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Redbird Arena as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 137.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Illinois State (+8.5)||Over (137.5)||Bradley 74 Illinois State 65|
- In six of 13 opportunities (46.2%) this season, the Braves and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Illinois State and its opponents have combined to score more than 137.5 points in 90% of their matchups this year (nine of 10 opportunities).
- These teams average a combined 155.3 points per game, 17.8 more points than the over/under of 137.5 set for this game.
- The Braves and the Redbirds have seen their opponents average a combined 0.6 more points per game than the point total of 137.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Braves have had set in games this season is 0.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Redbirds this season is 19.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bradley Betting Information
- Bradley has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-2 record.
- The Braves have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- The Braves have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 10 games this season.
Illinois State Betting Information
- Illinois State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 4-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Redbirds have a record ATS of 1-0.
- Illinois State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (6 out of 9 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Bradley||-3||136.5||-160||+130||Regular Season||74-71 BRADLY|
|1/22/2020||Bradley||-9.5||137||-522||+377||Regular Season||75-63 BRADLY|
- The Braves leader in points and rebounds is Elijah Childs, who scores 14.6 points and pulls down 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Bradley’s best passer is Sean East, who averages 4.4 assists per game to go with his 8.6 PPG scoring average.
- Ville Tahvanainen leads his teammates on the Braves with 2.2 made threes per outing.
- Terry Nolan Jr. and Ari Boya lead Bradley on the defensive end, with Nolan leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Boya in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
Illinois State Leaders
- DJ Horne is the top scorer for the Redbirds with 13.0 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Dusan Mahorcic has a stat line of 7.9 rebounds, 10.1 points and 1.0 assist per game for Illinois State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Josiah Strong holds the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 12.1 points and 2.8 rebounds per contest.
- Horne contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Redbirds. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Illinois State’s leader in steals is Horne (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Abdou Ndiaye (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview