MVC opponents square off when the Bradley Braves (11-13) host the Illinois State Redbirds (6-13) at Carver Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021. The Redbirds are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bradley (-1.5)||Over (136.5)||Bradley 72 Illinois State 65|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (12 of 24 chances), the Braves and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- Illinois State has played in 12 games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 63.2% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.6 more points per game (143.1) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.5 points per game, 2.0 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total in Braves games this season is 1.6 less points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Redbirds this season is 10.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bradley Betting Information
- The Braves have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 9-10-2 record.
- The Braves have covered half the time, going 5-5-1 against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- In 11 of 21 (52.4%) contests this season, Bradley and its opponents have hit the over.
Illinois State Betting Information
- Illinois State has a losing record against the spread, going 8-10 ATS (covering just 44.4% of the time).
- The Redbirds have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- The Redbirds and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 18 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Bradley||-9||140||-463||+343||Regular Season||71-56 ILLST|
|2/26/2020||Bradley||-3||136.5||-160||+130||Regular Season||74-71 BRADLY|
|1/22/2020||Bradley||-9.5||137||-522||+377||Regular Season||75-63 BRADLY|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Braves is Elijah Childs, who accumulates 14.2 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Sean East leads the Braves in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 8.6 points per contest.
- Ville Tahvanainen leads the Braves in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Bradley steals leader is Terry Nolan Jr., who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Childs, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
Illinois State Leaders
- DJ Horne racks up 14.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Redbirds.
- The Redbirds’ leader in rebounds is Dusan Mahorcic with 7.2 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Josiah Strong with 2.9 per game.
- Horne makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redbirds.
- Illinois State’s leader in steals is Horne (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Abdou Ndiaye (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED