The Bradley Braves (9-10) are favored (-8.5) to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Southern Illinois Salukis (7-3) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Carver Arena. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southern Illinois (+8.5)||Over (130.5)||Bradley 71 Southern Illinois 65|
- In 52.6% of their opportunities this year (10 of 19 chances), the Braves and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Southern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score more than 130.5 points in 80% of their matchups this season (eight of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 14.2 more points per game (144.7) than this game’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.4 more points per game (131.9) than this matchup’s total of 130.5 points.
- The average over/under the Braves have had set in games this season is 4.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Salukis games this season is 11.0 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Bradley Betting Information
- Against the spread, Bradley has been strong this season, posting an 8-7-1 record.
- The Braves have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- The Braves have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (8 of 16 contests).
Southern Illinois Betting Information
- The Salukis have a winning record against the spread, going 6-2-1 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- Southern Illinois and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Bradley||-6||125||-277||+217||Conference Tournament||64-59 BRADLY|
|2/15/2020||Bradley||-1||129||-116||-106||Regular Season||69-67 BRADLY|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-48 BRADLY|
- The Braves leader in points and rebounds is Elijah Childs, who scores 14.7 points and pulls down 8.2 boards per game.
- Sean East leads Bradley in assists, averaging 4.0 per game while also scoring 8.4 points per contest.
- Ville Tahvanainen’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Braves.
- Terry Nolan Jr. and Childs lead the Braves on the defensive end, with Nolan leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Childs in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
Southern Illinois Leaders
- Marcus Domask sits at the top of the Salukis scoring leaderboard with 16.3 points per game. He also collects 4.5 rebounds and dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- The Southern Illinois leaders in rebounding and assists are Kyler Filewich with 4.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.1 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Lance Jones with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.4 points and 3.0 rebounds per game).
- Trent Brown provides the bulk of the Salukis’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Southern Illinois’ leader in steals is Jones (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Domask (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends