The Bradley Braves (9-7) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Valparaiso Crusaders (5-9) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at Athletics-Recreation Center as 4.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has a point total of 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Braves and their opponents have combined for 131.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 16 opportunities (56.2%) this season.
- Valparaiso and its opponents have combined to score at least 131.5 points in 57.1% of their matchups this season (eight of 14 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 7.5 more points per game (139) than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.1 more points per game (132.6) than this matchup’s total of 131.5 points.
- The average total the Braves have had set in matchups this season is 2.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Crusaders games this season have averaged an over/under of 137.2 points, 5.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Braves average only 1.8 more points per game (71.6) than the Crusaders allow (69.8).
- Bradley is 6-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Valparaiso has a 0-5-1 record against the spread and a 0-6 record overall when allowing more than 71.6 points.
- The Crusaders’ 67.4 points per game are just 4.6 more points than the 62.8 the Braves give up to opponents.
- Valparaiso has put together a 3-0-1 ATS record and a 5-4 overall record in games it scores more than 62.8 points.
- Bradley has an ATS record of 1-4 and a 2-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 67.4 points.
- The Braves have out-scored their opponents by a total of 141 points this season (8.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Crusaders have out-scored them by 33 more points on the year (2.4 per game).
Bradley Betting Information
- Bradley has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-4-1 record.
- The Braves have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- Bradley has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 13 games for a 53.8% rate.
Valparaiso Betting Information
- Valparaiso has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 3-7-1 ATS.
- The Crusaders have fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Valparaiso has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 36.4% of matchups this year (4 out of 11 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||Bradley||-3||133.5||-163||+135||Conference Tournament||80-66 BRADLY|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-78 VALP|
|1/29/2020||Bradley||-5.5||138.5||-247||+195||Regular Season||80-69 BRADLY|
- Elijah Childs leads the Braves in scoring and rebounding, tallying 14.6 points and 7.9 boards per game.
- Sean East is Bradley’s best passer, dispensing 4.1 assists per game while scoring 8.5 PPG.
- Ville Tahvanainen contributes the bulk of the Braves’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.9 threes per game to pace the team.
- The Bradley steals leader is Terry Nolan Jr., who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Ari Boya, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
- Ben Krikke scores 12.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Crusaders.
- Donovan Clay is atop the Crusaders rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game, and Daniel Sackey leads the team in assists with 4.5 per contest.
- Connor Barrett’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Crusaders.
- Valparaiso’s leader in steals is Nick Robinson (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Clay (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED