A game after he put up 33 points in a 93-88 win over UMass, Michael Green III leads the Bryant Bulldogs (6-2) at home against the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (2-5) as 13.5-point favorites. The matchup begins at 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The point total is set at 164.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cent. Conn. St. (+13.5)||Under (164.5)||Bryant 88 Cent. Conn. St. 75|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored more than 164.5 points in 62.5% of their outings this season (five of eight opportunities).
- Cent. Conn. St. and its opponents have combined to score at least 164.5 points in three of seven games (42.9%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 less points per game (162.3) than this game’s over/under of 164.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Blue Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 1.9 less points per game than the point total of 164.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this year is 3.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Blue Devils this season is 6.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bryant Betting Information
- Bryant has been good against the spread this season, posting a 6-1-1 record.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 8 games (75%) this season.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
- Cent. Conn. St. has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 2-3 ATS.
- The Blue Devils and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 3 of 5 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-70 CENCON|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-60 BRYANT|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-59 CENCON|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-60 BRYANT|
- The Bulldogs leader in points and assists is Michael Green III, who scores 18.7 points per game to go with 4.7 assists.
- Charles Pride leads Bryant in rebounding, pulling down 7.8 boards per game while also scoring 14.0 points a contest.
- Chris Childs contributes the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 3.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Peter Kiss is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Hall Elisias leads them in blocks with 2.7 per contest.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- Greg Outlaw averages 12.5 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Blue Devils, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Nigel Scantlebury dishes out 4.6 assists per game, the most assists on the Blue Devils.
- Tre Mitchell is reliable from deep and leads the Blue Devils with 1.7 made threes per game.
- The Blue Devils’ leader in steals is Outlaw with 1.2 per game, and Karrington Wallace is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found