The Bryant Bulldogs (7-3) hit the road in NEC play against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (2-9) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are favored by 7 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 165.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bryant (-7)||Under (165)||Bryant 84 Fairleigh Dickinson 74|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have put up at least 165 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 10 outings (60%) this season.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has played in four games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 36.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 165 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Knights combine to average 7.3 less points per game than the over/under of 165 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.6 fewer points per game (161.4) than this game’s total of 165 points.
- The Bulldogs average point total in matchups this year is 164.6, 0.4 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Knights this season is 10.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Bryant Betting Information
- Bryant is strong against the spread, going 7-2-1 this season.
- The Bulldogs fare well when favored by at least 7 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 10 games (70%) this season.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- The Knights have a 4-7 record against the spread, covering in only 36.4% of their contests.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Knights have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- The Knights and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 8 of 11 (72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Fairleigh Dickinson||-1.5||149||-124||+104||Regular Season||74-72 FDU|
|1/4/2020||Bryant||-10||143||-590||+420||Regular Season||77-73 FDU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-84 FDU|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-63 FDU|
- The Bulldogs leader in points and assists is Michael Green III, who puts up 18.3 points per game along with 4.4 assists.
- Hall Elisias is Bryant’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 8.2 boards in each contest while scoring 8.3 points per game.
- Chris Childs leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Peter Kiss and Elisias lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Kiss leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Elisias in blocks averaging 2.8 per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Elyjah Williams has averaged 6.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game, putting him atop the Knights leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Jahlil Jenkins’ stat line of 15.8 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game put him atop the Knights scoring leaderboard.
- Brandon Rush leads the Knights in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Brandon Powell (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Fairleigh Dickinson while Williams (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends