Tyrn Flowers leads the Long Island Sharks (9-7) into a matchup against the Bryant Bulldogs (12-5) after scoring 26 points in an 81-79 win over Cent. Conn. St.. The Bulldogs are 8-point favorites in the game on Thursday, February 25, 2021, which starts at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 160 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bryant (-8)||Under (160)||Bryant 81 LIU 72|
- In 10 of 17 games (58.8%) this season, the Bulldogs and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 160 points.
- LIU has combined with its opponents to score at least 160 points in four of 16 games (25%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 160.3 points per game, 0.3 more points than the total of 160 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149.3 points per game, 10.7 less than the over/under for this game.
- The Bulldogs average point total in matchups this year is 162.4, 2.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Sharks games this year have averaged an over/under of 147.2 points, 12.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Bryant Betting Information
- Against the spread, Bryant has been strong this season, posting a 9-6-1 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- Bulldogs games have played to the total or above 8 times in 16 games this season.
LIU Betting Information
- LIU has a losing record against the spread, going 7-8 ATS (covering just 46.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Sharks have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- LIU has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 46.7% of matchups this year (7 out of 15 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-60 LIUB|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-65 LIUB|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-70 LIUB|
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Peter Kiss, who averages 16.9 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game.
- Hall Elisias is the Bulldogs leading rebounder, pulling down 7.6 per game, while Michael Green III is their best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Chris Childs leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Kiss and Elisias lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Kiss leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Elisias in blocks averaging 2.2 per contest.
- Ty Flowers’ points (17.7 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Sharks’ leaderboards.
- Eral Penn is at the top of the LIU rebounding leaderboard with 10.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 15.7 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Jermaine Jackson Jr. contributes the bulk of the Sharks’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game to lead the squad.
- LIU’s leader in steals is Ty Flowers with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Penn with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED