The Merrimack Warriors (7-3) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Bryant Bulldogs (7-5) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Hammel Court as 6-point underdogs. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Merrimack (+6)||Over (145.5)||Merrimack 74 Bryant 73|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have totaled at least 145.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 10 of 12 games (83.3%) this year.
- Merrimack has combined with its opponents to score at least 145.5 points in two of 10 games (20%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 149 points per game, 3.5 more points than the total of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 fewer points per game (142.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in matchups this season is 19.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Warriors games this year have averaged a total of 126.1 points, 19.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Bryant Betting Information
- Bryant has been solid against the spread, going 7-4-1 on the season.
- The Bulldogs have posted an even record of 3-3-1 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- More often than not, Bryant and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 8 of 12 chances this season.
Merrimack Betting Information
- The Warriors have a 7-2 record against the spread, covering in 77.8% of their contests.
- The Warriors and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 2 of 9 (22.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||Merrimack||-1||128.5||-117||-107||Regular Season||61-52 BRYANT|
|1/15/2020||Bryant||-1.5||130.5||-125||+103||Regular Season||71-67 MERR|
- Peter Kiss leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 17.7 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Hall Elisias is the Bulldogs leading rebounder, pulling down 7.6 per game, while Michael Green III is their best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Chris Childs, who makes 3.4 threes per game.
- Kiss and Elisias lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Kiss leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Elisias in blocks averaging 2.5 per contest.
- The Warriors’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jordan Minor with 12.9 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- The Warriors’ leading assist machine is Mikey Watkins with a stat line of 4.1 assists, 12.3 points, and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Mykel Derring’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Warriors.
- The Warriors’ leader in steals is Devin Jensen with 1.8 per game, and Minor is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED