The Bryant Bulldogs (7-5) host the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (6-5) after winning three home games in a row. The Bulldogs are favored by 6 points in the contest, which tips at 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The over/under is set at 140 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bryant (-6)||Over (140)||Bryant 76 Mount St. Mary’s 69|
- In 83.3% of their opportunities this year (10 of 12 chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 140 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s has played in three games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 27.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 140 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.3 more points per game (149.3) than this game’s total of 140 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 142.6 points per game, 2.6 more than the point total in this game.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this year is 165.4, 25.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Mountaineers games this year is 13.5 fewer points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Bryant Betting Information
- Bryant has been good against the spread, going 7-4-1 this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Bulldogs have put together a 3-3-1 record ATS.
- The Bulldogs have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 4 times in 12 games this season.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- The Mountaineers have a winning record against the spread, going 7-4 ATS (covering 63.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Mountaineers have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Mountaineers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 11 games, 36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 MSMU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-65 MSMU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-58 BRYANT|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-59 BRYANT|
- Peter Kiss leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 17.7 points per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Bryant’s leading rebounder is Hall Elisias averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Michael Green III and his 4.2 assists per game.
- Chris Childs paces his teammates on the Bulldogs with 3.4 made threes per contest.
- Kiss and Elisias lead the Bulldogs on the defensive end, with Kiss leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Elisias in blocks averaging 2.5 per contest.
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- Damian Chong Qui’s points (15.8 per game) and assists (5.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Mountaineers’ leaderboards.
- Malik Jefferson’s stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 8.9 points and 0.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Mount St. Mary’s rebounding leaderboard.
- Josh Reaves leads the Mountaineers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Mount St. Mary’s leader in steals is Mezie Offurum with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nana Opoku with 2.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends