The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (11-10) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Bryant Bulldogs (15-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 9, 2021 as 6-point underdogs. The Bulldogs have won five games in a row. The point total is 132.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bryant (-6)||Over (132.5)||Bryant 75 Mount St. Mary’s 66|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored more than 132.5 points in 90% of their games this season (18 of 20 opportunities).
- In seven of 21 outings (33.3%) this year, Mount St. Mary’s has combined with its opponents to score at least 132.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 147.9 points per game, 15.4 more points than the total of 132.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bulldogs and the Mountaineers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.4 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this outing.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this season is 159.6, 27.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Mountaineers games this season have averaged an over/under of 125.3 points, 7.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs record 22.6 more points per game (84.6) than the Mountaineers give up (62).
- When Bryant totals more than 62 points, it is 11-0-1 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
- Mount St. Mary’s has compiled a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it gives up more than 84.6 points.
- The Mountaineers put up an average of 63.3 points per game, 11.6 fewer points than the 74.9 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Mount St. Mary’s is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 74.9 points.
- Bryant has an ATS record of 7-5-1 and a 9-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 63.3 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled 195 more points than their opponents this season (9.7 per game on average), and the Mountaineers have scored 26 more points than their opponents (1.3 per game).
Bryant Betting Information
- Against the spread, Bryant has been strong this season, posting an 11-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Bulldogs have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-4-1 record.
- Bryant and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 19 (47.4%) games this season.
Mount St. Mary’s Betting Information
- The Mountaineers have a winning record against the spread, going 12-9 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Mountaineers have not fared well as a 6-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 6-point underdogs.
- In most of Mount St. Mary’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 21 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-76 MSMU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-65 MSMU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-58 BRYANT|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-59 BRYANT|
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Peter Kiss, who averages 17.1 per contest to go with 6.0 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Hall Elisias leads Bryant in rebounding, averaging 8.0 per game, while Michael Green III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Chris Childs paces his teammates on the Bulldogs with 3.0 made threes per game.
- Kiss is Bryant’s leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Elisias leads them in blocks with 2.2 per contest.
Mount St. Mary’s Leaders
- Damian Chong Qui collects 14.9 points and adds 5.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Mountaineers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Malik Jefferson is at the top of the Mount St. Mary’s rebounding leaderboard with 7.7 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.3 points and adds 0.3 assists per game.
- Deandre Thomas is reliable from deep and leads the Mountaineers with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Mezie Offurum (1.6 steals per game) and Nana Opoku (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Mountaineers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED