A game after he put up 33 points in a 93-88 win over UMass, Michael Green III leads the Bryant Bulldogs (6-2) on the road against the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (1-4) on Thursday, January 14, 2021. The Bulldogs are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 160 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bryant (-4)||Under (160)||Bryant 81 Saint Francis (PA) 71|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have scored no less than 160 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of eight games (62.5%) this year.
- In zero of five opportunities (0%) this season, Saint Francis (PA) has combined with its opponents to score at least 160 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.8 fewer points per game (150.2) than this game’s over/under of 160 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined four less points per game (156) than this matchup’s over/under of 160 points.
- The average total the Bulldogs have had set in games this season is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Red Flash games this season have averaged a total of 138.8 points, 21.2 less than the point total in this matchup.
Bryant Betting Information
- Against the spread, Bryant has been strong this season, posting a 6-1-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Bulldogs have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-1-1 record.
- In 6 of 8 (75%) contests this season, Bryant and its opponents have hit the over.
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (PA) has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 1-4 ATS.
- In most of Saint Francis (PA)’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-6.5||149.5||-287||+227||Conference Tournament||87-61 SFU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-64 SFU|
|1/2/2020||Bryant||-2.5||148.5||-143||+119||Regular Season||67-63 BRYANT|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-75 SFU|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-67 BRYANT|
- Michael Green III leads the Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 18.0 points and distributing 4.6 assists.
- Hall Elisias is the Bulldogs best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 8.3 points per game.
- Chris Childs makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
- Peter Kiss is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 2.5 steals per game, while Elisias leads them in blocks with 2.5 per contest.
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover scores 14.3 points and adds 4.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Red Flash’s leaderboards for those statistics.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s Mark Flagg stats (7.9 rebounds per game, 11.6 points per game, 1.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Bryce Laskey paces his teammates on the Red Flash with 1.6 made threes per outing.
- Dixon-Conover (2.3 steals per game) and Flagg (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Red Flash in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found