The Bucknell Bison (0-1) host the Lafayette Leopards (0-0) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Sojka Pavilion, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Bison are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 146.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lafayette (+2.5)||Over (146.5)||Lafayette 77 Bucknell 73|
- In 23.5% of their games last year (eight of 34 chances), the Bison and their opponents combined to record more than this matchup’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Lafayette combined with its opponents to score at least 146.5 points in nine of 31 opportunities (29%) last year.
- The Bison and the Leopards combined to average 8.8 less points per game last year than the total of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 6.7 fewer points per game last season (139.8) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- The average total the Bison had set in matchups last season was 7.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Leopards games last year averaged an over/under of 138.9 points, 7.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
Bucknell Betting Information
- The Bison struggled a bit against the spread last season, posting a 9-16 record.
- The Bison posted a losing record of 2-6 against the spread when the spread was -2.5 or higher.
- Bucknell and its opponents converted the over just 8 times in 25 (32%) games last season.
Lafayette Betting Information
- The Leopards had a 13-8-1 record against the spread, covering in 59.1% of their matchups.
- When they were at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Leopards fared well, going 1-3-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Leopards games last season, the teams did not hit the over (9 out of 22 games, 40.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2020||Bucknell||-2||143.5||-135||+110||Regular Season||65-62 LAFAY|
|1/5/2020||Lafayette||-3||145.5||-157||+129||Regular Season||78-66 BUCK|
- John Meeks scored 11.2 points and pulled down 5.3 boards per game last season.
- Andrew Funk averaged 1.7 assists per game to go with his 10.8 PPG scoring average.
- Walter Ellis averaged 1.5 made shots per game from downtown a season ago.
- Miles Latimer averaged 0.9 takeaways per game, while Paul Newman compiled 0.6 rejections per contest.
- Justin Jaworski scored 17.1 points and dished out 2.8 assists per game last season.
- Tyrone Perry pulled down 3.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 7.8 points a contest.
- Jaworski hit an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Jaworski and Sean Good were defensive standouts last season, with Jaworski averaging 1.0 steal per game and Good collecting 1.1 blocks per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found