The Bucknell Bison (2-3) visit the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (2-4) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Stabler Arena, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The Bison are 1-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lehigh (+1)||Over (143.5)||Lehigh 73 Bucknell 72|
- In 60% of their games this season (three of five chances), the Bison and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 143.5 points.
- Lehigh has played in three games this season (out of six total matchups — 50% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 143.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 139.2 points per game, 4.3 less points than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 149.1 points per game, 5.6 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bison have had set in games this year is 3.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Mountain Hawks this season is 2.3 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bucknell Betting Information
- Bucknell has struggled against the spread, going 2-3 on the year.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Bison have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-1 record.
- In 3 of 5 (60%) contests this season, Bucknell and its opponents have hit the total.
Lehigh Betting Information
- The Mountain Hawks have a losing record against the spread, going 2-4 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- Lehigh has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (3 out of 6 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Bucknell||-1||144.5||-117||-104||Regular Season||77-61 BUCK|
|1/16/2021||Bucknell||-3.5||143.5||-175||+140||Regular Season||75-70 BUCK|
|2/23/2020||Lehigh||-1.5||142.5||-125||+102||Regular Season||69-60 LEHIGH|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-56 BUCK|
- The Bison scoring leader is Andrew Funk, who averages 13.5 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Andre Screen is Bucknell’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while Xander Rice is its best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- The Bison get the most three-point shooting production out of Funk, who knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Walter Ellis and Screen lead the Bison on the defensive end, with Ellis leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Screen in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
- Marques Wilson sits at the top of the Mountain Hawks scoring leaderboard with 17.3 points per game. He also grabs 3.0 rebounds and averages 2.0 assists per game.
- Lehigh’s leader in rebounds is Nic Lynch with 6.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalin Sinclair with 2.4 per game.
- Wilson is the top shooter from distance for the Mountain Hawks, hitting 1.0 three per game.
- Wilson (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Lehigh while Lynch (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends