A game after he put up 29 points in an 83-71 loss to Bowling Green, Loren Jackson leads the Akron Zips (14-6) on the road against the Buffalo Bulls (12-7) as 6-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. The over/under is 158.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-6)||Under (158.5)||Buffalo 81 Akron 72|
- The Bulls and their opponents have scored more than 158.5 points in 26.3% of their outings this season (five of 19 opportunities).
- In seven of 20 opportunities (35%) this season, Akron and its opponents have combined to score more than 158.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.0 more points per game (161.5) than this game’s total of 158.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.1 points per game, 14.4 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Bulls have had set in games this year is 2.8 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Zips games this year is 8.5 less points than the point total of 158.5 for this outing.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Bulls have covered 12 times in 18 contests.
- The Bulls fare well when favored by at least 6 points, posting a 6-1 record against the spread.
- Buffalo has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 10 of 18 games for a 55.6% rate.
Akron Betting Information
- The Zips have an 11-7 record against the spread, covering in 61.1% of their games.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Zips have fared well, going 4-2 against the spread.
- Akron has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 55.6% of matchups this year (10 out of 18 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Buffalo||-1||154.5||-116||-107||Regular Season||86-73 AKRON|
|1/28/2020||Akron||-7.5||158.5||-354||+271||Regular Season||77-74 BUF|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-64 BUF|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-70 BUF|
- Jeenathan Williams leads the Bulls in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 7.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Josh Mballa is Buffalo’s leading rebounder, grabbing 10.1 per game, while Ronaldo Segu is its best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Segu makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- Mballa and Brock Bertram lead Buffalo on the defensive end, with Mballa leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bertram in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- Loren Cristian Jackson’s points (21.4 per game) and assists (6.4 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Zips’ leaderboards.
- The Zips’ top rebounder is Enrique Freeman — he grabs 8.8 per game while averaging 7.9 points per game.
- Bryan Trimble Jr. makes 3.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Zips.
- Loren Cristian Jackson (1.0 steal per game) and Freeman (1.8 blocks per game) lead the Zips in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED