The Buffalo Bulls (3-3) host the Ball State Cardinals (3-3) as 6.5-point favorites after Josh Mballa put up 27 points in the Bulls 107-96 loss to Syracuse. The matchup is at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The point total for the matchup is 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-6.5)||Over (150.5)||Buffalo 81 Ball State 72|
- The Bulls and their opponents have scored at least 150.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in four of six opportunities (66.7%) this season.
- Ball State has combined with its opponents to score at least 150.5 points in zero of six games (0%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 2.4 more points per game (152.9) than this matchup’s total of 150.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 less points per game (148.2) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- The Bulls average point total in matchups this year is 159.2, 8.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Cardinals games this year is 8.7 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 in this outing.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Against the spread, Buffalo has been strong this season, posting a 3-2 record.
- In 4 of 5 (80%) contests this season, Buffalo and its opponents have hit the total.
Ball State Betting Information
- Ball State has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 2-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Cardinals have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- Ball State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 6 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||Buffalo||-4||146.5||-185||+150||Regular Season||72-59 BUF|
|1/7/2020||Ball State||-4.5||147.5||-204||+165||Regular Season||88-68 BALLST|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-59 BUF|
- The Bulls leader in points and rebounds is Jeenathan Williams, who scores 19.8 points and pulls down 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Jayvon Graves is the Bulls best passer, distributing 4.2 assists per game while scoring 17.3 PPG.
- Keishawn Brewton provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulls. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Graves and Brock Bertram lead the Bulls on the defensive end, with Graves leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Bertram in blocks averaging 2.0 per contest.
Ball State Leaders
- K.J. Walton sits at the top of the Cardinals scoring leaderboard with 17.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.9 rebounds and dishes out 1.6 assists per game.
- The Cardinals’ leader in rebounds is Miryne Thomas with 5.9 per contest, and their leader in assists is Ishmael El-Amin with 4.0 per game.
- El-Amin is consistent from deep and leads the Cardinals with 2.0 made threes per game.
- The Cardinals’ leader in steals is Walton with 1.8 per game, and Blake Huggins is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found