The Bowling Green Falcons (6-3) visit the Buffalo Bulls (5-3) after winning three straight road games. The Bulls are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021. The over/under is set at 160 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-4.5)||Under (160)||Buffalo 82 Bowling Green 76|
- The Bulls and their opponents have scored no less than 160 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of eight games (25%) this season.
- Bowling Green and its opponents have combined to score at least 160 points in 33.3% of their games this year (three of nine chances).
- The Bulls and the Falcons combine to average 5.7 more points per game than the total of 160 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.4 fewer points per game (152.6) than this game’s over/under of 160 points.
- The average point total for Bulls games this year is two less points than the total of 160 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo has been solid against the spread, going 5-2 this season.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Bulls have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-0 record.
- Buffalo has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 6 of 7 games for a 85.7% rate.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- The Falcons have a losing record against the spread, going 2-5 ATS (covering only 28.6% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Falcons have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- In most of Falcons games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 7 games, 85.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/6/2020||Bowling Green||-2.5||158||-145||+120||Regular Season||86-78 BOWLGR|
|3/6/2020||Bowling Green||-2||156.5||-135||+111||Regular Season||88-84 BUF|
|1/31/2020||Buffalo||-4.5||161||-198||+161||Regular Season||78-77 BOWLGR|
|3/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-73 BUF|
|2/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-88 BOWLGR|
- Jeenathan Williams leads the Bulls in scoring, tallying 19.8 points per game to go with 8.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Josh Mballa is the Bulls leading rebounder, grabbing 9.0 per game, while Jayvon Graves is their best passer, distributing 4.0 assists in each contest.
- Keishawn Brewton provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bulls. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Graves is the Bulls leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Brock Bertram leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Bowling Green Leaders
- Justin Turner averages 19.0 points and adds 5.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Falcons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Falcons’ top rebounder is Daeqwon Plowden — he grabs 8.8 per game while scoring 11.3 points per game.
- Trey Diggs provides the most three-point shooting production for the Falcons. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- Turner (1.3 steals per game) and Plowden (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Falcons in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found