The Central Michigan Chippewas (5-8) are heavy underdogs (-12.5) as they look to stop a three-game road slide when they visit the Buffalo Bulls (6-5) on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Alumni Arena. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 164.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-12.5)||Under (164.5)||Buffalo 87 Central Michigan 70|
- The Bulls and their opponents have put up at least 164.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of 11 opportunities (27.3%) this season.
- In four of 13 opportunities (30.8%) this season, Central Michigan has combined with its opponents to score more than 164.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.1 fewer points per game (161.4) than this matchup’s total of 164.5 points.
- The Bulls and the Chippewas have seen their opponents average a combined 10.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 164.5 set for this outing.
- The Bulls average point total in outings this year is 158.5, 6.0 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Chippewas games this season is 7.3 less points than the point total of 164.5 for this outing.
Buffalo Betting Information
- The Bulls have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-3 record.
- Buffalo has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 10 games for a 80% rate.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have a 2-7-1 record against the spread, covering in only 20% of their contests.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 10 (60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||Buffalo||-5.5||164||-241||+192||Regular Season||65-60 BUF|
|1/18/2020||Central Michigan||-1||164.5||-116||-107||Regular Season||86-67 BUF|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-76 BUF|
- Jeenathan Williams leads the Bulls in scoring, tallying 19.9 points per game to go with 8.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Josh Mballa leads the Bulls in rebounding, averaging 9.1 per game, while Jayvon Graves leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- Ronaldo Segu’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Bulls.
- Graves is Buffalo’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Brock Bertram leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is the top scorer for the Chippewas with 17.5 points per game. He also adds 5.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Chippewas’ leader in rebounds is Malik Muhammad with 7.1 per outing, and their leader in assists is Devontae Lane with 3.1 per game.
- Matt Beachler knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Chippewas.
- The Chippewas’ leader in steals is Lane with 1.9 per game, and Muhammad is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED