The Central Michigan Chippewas (6-13) are expected to continue a six-game losing streak when they visit the Buffalo Bulls (10-7) as 19.5-point underdogs at 2:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at Alumni Arena. The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 159.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-19.5)||Under (159.5)||Buffalo 88 Central Michigan 67|
- In 29.4% of their opportunities this year (five of 17 chances), the Bulls and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 159.5 points.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to score at least 159.5 points in six of 19 opportunities (31.6%) this year.
- The Bulls and the Chippewas combine to average 0.7 fewer points per game than the total of 159.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 151.7 points per game, 7.8 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Bulls average point total in matchups this season is 155.8, 3.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Chippewas this season is 4.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-5 record.
- Buffalo has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 10 of 16 games for a 62.5% rate.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- Central Michigan has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 4-11-1 ATS.
- In the majority of Chippewas games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 16 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/7/2020||Buffalo||-5.5||164||-241||+192||Regular Season||65-60 BUF|
|1/18/2020||Central Michigan||-1||164.5||-116||-107||Regular Season||86-67 BUF|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-76 BUF|
- Jeenathan Williams leads the Bulls in scoring, tallying 17.9 points per game to go with 7.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Josh Mballa leads Buffalo in rebounding, averaging 10.2 per game, while Ronaldo Segu leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Segu makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Mballa and Brock Bertram lead Buffalo on the defensive end, with Mballa leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Bertram in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway sits at the top of the Chippewas scoring leaderboard with 17.9 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and averages 1.8 assists per game.
- The Chippewas’ leader in rebounds is Malik Muhammad with 6.5 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Devontae Lane with 3.1 per game.
- Matt Beachler is reliable from three-point range and leads the Chippewas with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Lane (2.1 steals per game) and Muhammad (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Chippewas in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED