The Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-4) visit the Buffalo Bulls (5-5) after losing three road games in a row. The Bulls are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-12.5)||Over (150.5)||Buffalo 87 Eastern Michigan 66|
- In seven of 10 outings (70%) this year, the Bulls and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Eastern Michigan has played in two games this season (out of seven total matchups — 28.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 150.5 points.
- The Bulls and the Eagles combine to average 2.5 more points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.8 less points per game (146.7) than this game’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- The average total the Bulls have had set in games this season is 6.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Eagles games this season have averaged a total of 142.3 points, 8.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo is solid against the spread, going 6-3 this season.
- More often than not, Buffalo and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 7 of 9 chances this season.
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- The Eagles have an even record against the spread, going 2-2 ATS.
- In 2 out of Eagles 4 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/4/2020||Buffalo||-3.5||141.5||-175||+141||Regular Season||66-62 EMICH|
|1/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-65 BUF|
|1/4/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-58 BUF|
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Jeenathan Williams, who averages 19.5 points, 8.4 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Josh Mballa leads the Bulls in rebounding, averaging 9.4 per game, while Jayvon Graves leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- The Bulls get the most three-point shooting production out of Ronaldo Segu, who knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Graves and Brock Bertram lead the Bulls on the defensive end, with Graves leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bertram in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Yeikson Montero with 13.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Bryce McBride’s assist statline leads Eastern Michigan; he racks up 3.1 assists per game.
- Segu paces his teammates on the Eagles with 2.0 made threes per outing.
- Eastern Michigan’s leader in steals is Montero (2.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Ty Groce (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED