The Northern Illinois Huskies (2-10) are big, 12.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Buffalo Bulls (9-7) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at NIU Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN3. The over/under is 143 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-12.5)||Over (143)||Buffalo 81 Northern Illinois 65|
- In 13 of 16 games (81.2%) this year, the Bulls and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in 33.3% of their games this year (four of 12 chances).
- The Bulls and the Huskies combine to average 0.2 more points per game than the total of 143 set for this matchup.
- The Bulls and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 more points per game than the point total of 143 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Bulls games this season is 11.5 more points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Huskies games this season is 5.5 fewer points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo has been good against the spread this season, posting a 10-5 record.
- The Bulls fare well when favored by at least 12.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulls have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 15 games this season.
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- The Huskies have a 2-9-1 record against the spread, covering in only 16.7% of their games.
- The Huskies have not fared well as a 12.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- In 6 out of Huskies 12 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Buffalo||-8||145||-385||+295||Regular Season||73-72 NIU|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 NIU|
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Jeenathan Williams, who averages 17.9 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Buffalo’s leading rebounder is Josh Mballa averaging 10.1 boards per game and its best passer is Ronaldo Segu and his 4.0 assists per game.
- Segu leads the Bulls in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Mballa is the Bulls leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Brock Bertram leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- The Huskies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tyler Cochran with 14.1 points and 7.6 rebounds per game.
- Northern Illinois’ assist leader is Darius Beane with 2.6 per game. He also scores 10.0 points per game and adds 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Trendon Hankerson leads his teammates on the Huskies with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Northern Illinois’ leader in steals is Cochran (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chinedu Kingsley Okanu (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED