The MAC conference champion will be crowned and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket will be awarded on Saturday when the No. 2 seed Buffalo Bulls (16-7) and the No. 5 Ohio Bobcats (15-7) face off at 7:30 PM ET, live on ESPN2. Buffalo is listed as a 2-point favorite to claim the title.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bulls and their opponents have scored no less than 157 points — this matchup’s point total — in seven of 23 outings (30.4%) this year.
- Ohio has played in eight games this season (out of 22 total matchups — 36.4% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 157 points.
- The two teams average a combined six more points per game (163) than this game’s over/under of 157 points.
- The Bulls and the Bobcats have seen their opponents average a combined 11.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 157 set in this outing.
- The average total the Bulls have had set in games this year is 2.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Bobcats games this year have averaged an over/under of 154.2 points, 2.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulls put up 8.8 more points per game (82.3) than the Bobcats allow (73.5).
- When Buffalo totals more than 73.5 points, it is 16-5 overall and 15-0 against the spread.
- When Ohio allows more than 82.3 points, it is 0-5 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Bobcats average 8.4 more points per game (80.7) than the Bulls allow their opponents to score (72.3).
- Ohio has put together a 15-4 overall record and a 13-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 72.3 points.
- Buffalo has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 0-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 80.7 points.
- The Bulls have out-scored their opponents by a total of 228 points this season (10 points per game on average), and the Bobcats have put up 160 more points than their opponents on the year (7.2 per game).
Buffalo Betting Information
- The Bulls have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 15-7 record.
- The Bulls fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting an 11-5 record against the spread.
- Buffalo and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 11 of 22 games this season (50%).
Ohio Betting Information
- Ohio has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 13-8 ATS.
- The Bobcats have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 7-4 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- The Bobcats and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 12 of 21 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Ohio||-2.5||159||-137||+113||Regular Season||86-66 BUF|
|1/29/2021||Buffalo||-2.5||160.5||-149||+122||Regular Season||76-75 OHIO|
|2/25/2020||Buffalo||-0.5||151.5||-111||-112||Regular Season||80-69 OHIO|
|1/14/2020||Buffalo||-6.5||154.5||-285||+225||Regular Season||76-73 BUF|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-79 BUF|
|2/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||114-67 BUF|
- Jeenathan Williams leads the Bulls in scoring, tallying 17.7 points per game to go with 7.0 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Josh Mballa leads Buffalo in rebounding, averaging 10.9 per game, while Ronaldo Segu leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.5 in each contest.
- Segu’s 1.9 threes per game leads the Bulls.
- Mballa and Brock Bertram lead Buffalo on the defensive end, with Mballa leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bertram in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Jason Preston racks up 16.3 points and adds 7.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bobcats’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Ohio’s Dwight Wilson stats (7.6 rebounds per game, 14.8 points per game, 0.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Ben Roderick is the top shooter from distance for the Bobcats, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Ben Vander Plas is at the top of the Ohio steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.5 steals per game and 0.6 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED