The Buffalo Bulls (9-6) are 2-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Toledo Rockets (13-6) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Alumni Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 162.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-2)||Under (162)||Buffalo 79 Toledo 75|
- In 26.7% of their games this season (four of 15 chances), the Bulls and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 162 points.
- Toledo has played in eight games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 42.1% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 162 points.
- The Bulls and the Rockets combine to average 0.7 more points per game than the over/under of 162 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 16.3 less points per game (145.7) than this game’s over/under of 162 points.
- The Bulls average point total in matchups this season is 154.8, 7.2 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Rockets this season is 8.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo has been good against the spread, going 10-4 on the season.
- The Bulls have posted a winning record of 7-2 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- In 9 of 14 (64.3%) contests this season, Buffalo and its opponents have hit the total.
Toledo Betting Information
- Toledo has a winning record against the spread, going 11-7 ATS (covering 61.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Rockets have a record ATS of 9-6.
- Toledo and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 10 of 18 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2020||Toledo||-2.5||154||-145||+119||Regular Season||83-67 BUF|
|2/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-82 BUF|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||110-80 BUF|
- Jeenathan Williams leads the Bulls in scoring, tallying 17.8 points per game to go with 7.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Josh Mballa is Buffalo’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.8 per game, while Ronaldo Segu is its best passer, averaging 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Segu’s 2.3 threes per game leads the Bulls.
- Mballa and Brock Bertram lead the Bulls on the defensive end, with Mballa leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Bertram in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
- Marreon Jackson averages 17.2 points and adds 6.0 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rockets’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Rockets’ top rebounder is Setric Millner Jr. — he grabs 6.4 per game while scoring 12.3 points per game.
- Spencer Littleson is the top shooter from distance for the Rockets, hitting 3.5 threes per game.
- Jackson (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Toledo while JT Shumate (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends