The Buffalo Bulls (4-3) hit the road in MAC play against the Western Michigan Broncos (2-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bulls are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Michigan (+9.5)||Over (144.5)||Buffalo 78 Western Michigan 69|
- The Bulls and their opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 85.7% of their outings this year (six of seven opportunities).
- Western Michigan has played in zero games this year (out of seven total matchups — 0% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 144.8 points per game, 0.3 more points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.0 less points per game (142.5) than this game’s total of 144.5 points.
- The average total the Bulls have had set in games this year is 14.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 15.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo has been good against the spread this season, posting a 4-2 record.
- The Bulls and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 6 games (83.3%) this season.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan’s record against the spread is 3-3.
- In the majority of Broncos games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 6 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/21/2020||Buffalo||-10||154||-568||+404||Regular Season||90-79 BUF|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-79 BUF|
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Jeenathan Williams, who averages 19.0 points, 8.0 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Josh Mballa is Buffalo’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.0 per game, while Jayvon Graves is its best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Keishawn Brewton paces his teammates on the Bulls with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Graves is the Bulls leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Brock Bertram leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White racks up 15.1 points and adds 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Greg Lee is at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.9 points and tacks on 2.6 assists per game.
- Artis White contributes the bulk of the Broncos’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.2 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Patrick Emilien leads the Broncos defensively with 1.0 steal and 1.2 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found